Tuesday 9 November 2021

10 Reasons

10 Reasons why Gigi was forced to sexed me:

1. She breastfed me & inject her hymenblood

*10/16/1992 nipbreastmilks+unfrozen bloods

2. She was a Bathsheba during old Amos 9:11

*When my mafia requireth her to avert wars

3. 1st day lipkisses/bodykisses of Cami was I!

*Serving as my bragging rights during 1stday

4. 1st day lipkisses/bodykisses of Abby was I!

*Serving as my bragging rights during 1stday

5. Anthony Velasco is Saul during Amos 9:11!

*Having sex with Gigi,Abby,Cami as trophies

6. Anton Josiah Velasco =Laban=Ecc.1:9&3:15

*His whitelies protects his 1stborn integrities

7. hrhBeatrice+HMElizabeth needs Gigi cunt!

*hrhBeatrice+HMElizabeth needs Gigi be 1st

8. I hymendeflowered Cami&Abby ISAFP:MV

*Cami&Abby knows how small if no mutuba!

9. My mafia averts war through my sexvideo

*Bella&Georgina not exist today if wars took

10. Ab:Cam lipkisses:hymen:anus needs Gigi

*I have lots of competition even I hymened 2

I love Georgeanna as mother of Abbey&Cami

Having sex with her Abby+Cami+Bea+UKHM

Abby&Cami 1stlipkiss1stanus1sthymensexed
Georgeanna Luat Velasco is a hot pechaymilf
Mafia forced them to sexed me to avert wars
I value DeniseCamille more than anyone else



No comments:

Post a Comment