Thursday 26 November 2020

Good Luck Chuck


Ian used Korean Diplomat Pseudonymn

Hotels & Travels are from Kwan Soo Lee

Pocket moneys are from Prince Charles!

Since Ian is also from Drake but not Edo

...

As gratitudes' for my female sex by 2012

When I sexed virgin & experienced girls

..

Took Ian & sexmates before a June 2007 

Triad gave Ian awaken sex experiences

Ian Gajela Rosario did sexed with these

experienced females after I deflowered

them after my birth or of Diana's death:

Ian sexed them after I gave him toyrifle

Hokkaido plane tickets from Kwan Su I

Madagascar planetickets from Kwan Su

Toy rifle brought to I, by Aunt Asuncion

The toyrifle was already broke that day

Ian sexed again with them when of kite

Tuvalu plane tickets given by Kwan Su I

Hawaii plane tickets given by Kwan Su I

Macau plane tickets given by Kwan Su I

Israel plane tickets given by Kwan Su Li

Hainan plane tickets from Kwan Su Lee

Guam plane tickets from Kwan Soo Lee

Patmos plane tickets from Kwan Su Lee

Palawan plane tickets from Kwan Su Li

HongKong plane tickets from Kwan Su I

...

Ronald had've just brawls Ian for envies'

Such like me I got brawls & defamations

As my advantage, I brawls Ian eversince

...



Took place before June 2007
 Chelan Simmons (Age at the time: 24)Tits, Ass
 Yasmine VoxTits, Ass
 Victoria Bidewell (Age at the time: 28)Tits, Ass
 Michelle AndrewTits, Ass
 Carrie Fleming (Age at the time: 32)Tits, Ass
 Kari-Ann WoodTits, Ass
 Susan McLellanTits, Ass
 Simone BaillyTits, Ass
 Viviana Dal CengioTits, Ass
 Annie Wood (Age at the time: 36)Tits, Ass
 Jessica OlafsonTits, Ass
 Jessica Alba (Age at the time: 26)Lingerie
 Tava Smiley (Age at the time: 35)

Alyzza Agustin, Saicy Aguila, Karen Bordador, Jade Lopez, Sara Polverini, Yassi Coo, Eda Nolan, Kristine Santamena, Gwen Garci, Chloe Dauden, Danielle Castano, Sanya Smith, Roxee B., Sheree, Pauleen So, Andrea Del Rosario, Danica Torres, Linda Persson, Jana Victoria, Red Dela Cruz, Jahziel Manabat, Ornussa Cadness, Abby Poblador, Jacq Yu, Aubrey Miles, Meg Imperial, Monica Mendoza, Yam Concepcion, Regine Angeles, Jef Gaitan, Ritz Azul, Ehra Madrigal, Daiana Menezes, LJ Reyes, Bangs Garcia, Michelle Madrigal, Glaiza de Castro, Ryza Cenon, Rufa Mae Quinto, Jinri Park, and Jackie Rice.
Marian Rivera, 
Sam Pinto, Angel Locsin, Jennylyn Mercado, Solenn Heussaff, Ellen Adarna, Anne Curtis, Empress Schuck

Pia Alonzo WurtzbachCatriona Elisa Magnayon GrayMegan Lynne YoungPrecious Lara San Agustin QuigamanBea Rose Monterde SantiagoKylie Fausto Verzosa Karla Paula Ginteroy HenryJamie HerrellAngelia Gabrena OngKaren Santos Ibasco

No comments:

Post a Comment